2009年9月2日水曜日

NyArtoolkit on jMonkeyEngine

I was trying to use jMonkeyEngine for a 3D engine with NyArtoolkit these few days. I uploaded my first result on Youtube.

jMonkeyEngine is a 3D game engine written in Java. It supports many features such as collisions, particle systems, shaders, terrain system and so on.


Here, I put my source codes however I modified original NyARToolkit utils library for a compatibility between mac and windows so they might not work. If you have any question, feel free to ask.

6 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hi Shiva,

What's the version of NyARToolkit that you use in this sample?

Because, there are not some class in the last version of NyARToolkit.

Thanks

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi,

Have you tested the JME with Multiple Markers in it?

Thanks.

Shinobu IZUMI さんのコメント...

>Jairo

Thanks for message.
Here, I didn't use latest one.
Also,I added some classes.

>ruzette

Yeah, I tested and it's working fine.

Mike Grundvig さんのコメント...

Hello! I'm using your wonderful NyARToolkit project as the foundation for a robot vision system I'm building and I'd love some help. I apologize for using your comments board to do this but I couldn't find a direct way to contact you as I don't read Japanese.

Specifically, the "NyARTransMatResult" object is formatted for use in a 3d environment but I have no need for that. What I really need to do is use the fiducial information more for basic positioning than anything else. How do I go about getting the x/y and width/height of the matched fiducials from the "NyARTransMatResult" object? Feel free to contact me directly via mike (at) electrotank.com. Thanks in advance for the help!

-Mike

JoseCarlos さんのコメント...

Hello Shiva!
Can you upload the library that you're using for you example?

I tried compile your example and i have problems with the libraries and i can't resolve it.

I want show a .dae file using jMonkeyEngine and NyARToolkit, can you help me please? :)

JoseCarlos さんのコメント...

i'm using Windows XP and NetBeans :)